- High Quality Education
- English Speaking Country
- Peaceful and Safe Country
- People are open, friendly and tolerant
- Opportunities of part time work (20 hrs per week) and full time during vacation
- Graduate Job Search visa opportunities after course completions
- Affordable/ Cheaper Tuition fees
September is the main session in Ireland, but they do offer number of courses even in Jan intakes. Some colleges will offer June session as well.
Minimum 50% in Higher Secondary Education and at least 5.5 in IELTS not less than 5 in each band or Equivalent to IELTS of any test such as CAE, PTE or TOEFL for undergraduate study.
Minimum 55% in Bachelor level studies and at least 6 in IELTS in order to get admission for master level studies.
Note: This entry requirement is general and there are specific requirements of each institution.
It starts from EURO 7000 per year to 15000 depending on the institutions for tuition fees. As an International Student one student has to show EURO 7000 in order to live in Ireland.